- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant cheesecake pudding, unprepared
- 1-1/4 cups Simply Pure Vanilla Coffee Creamer
- 2 pounds strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 3 medium bananas, cut into coins
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- In a medium tall bowl, using an electric mixer, whip cream cheese until it becomes smooth. It may bind up in the beaters, but continue as is and it will loosen up. Add dry pudding mix. Beat until well combined.
- With mixer running slowly add creamer to the cream cheese mix. Add it about a tablespoon at a time and then mix until it becomes a smooth mixture and all of the creamer has combined into the cream cheese. Continue until all of the creamer has been added to the cream cheese. Whip until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine sliced strawberries, banana coins and lemon juice. Stir until all the fruit is coated with lemon juice. Add cheesecake mixture to fruit. Gently fold cheesecake mixture into fruit.
- Chill until ready to serve or serve immediately.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Salad