- 15 sugar cookies , hard not soft
- 2-3 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate melting wafers
- Optional: sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or freezer paper.
- Place the cookies in a blender or food processor and blend until they have turned into fine crumbs. Add in the cream cheese and vanilla, pulse until it has combined. Using a small cookie scoop or Tablespoon scoop out the dough and roll into balls. Then place onto the baking sheet. Freeze for about 20 minutes, or until firm.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave bowl for 1 minute. Stir until smooth and melt for an additional 15-30 seconds if needed.
- Dip the truffle balls into the chocolate using a fork. Tap the fork on the side of the bowl and then place back onto the lined baking sheet. Use a toothpick to help slide the ball off onto the pan. Add sprinkles immediately after dipping each ball.
- Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Sugar Cookie Truffles