- 1 large sweet potato or 2 small/medium ones, about 450 grams
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mince 1 large sweet potato or 2 small ones in a food processor until rice consistency.
- Add rest of ingredients to food processor and blend until smooth.
- Bake in a parchment lined standard bread pan (4 1/2″ by 8 1/2″) for about 90 minutes until a toothpick when inserted comes out clean.
Base Recipe adapted from site
Sweet Potato Pumpkin Spice Paleo Bread