- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken breasts
- 4 slices swiss cheese (Mozzarella works too)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese divided
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Cooked Rice to serve over (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Pat chicken dry and place in a greased 9×13 pan.
- Add sliced cheese on top of chicken breasts.
- In a bowl mix mayonnaise, sour cream, ½ cup Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Spread this over chicken and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 1 hour. Serve over rice if desired or serve alone.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Swiss Chicken Bake Recipe