Easy slow cooker chicken wrapped up and smothered in enchilada sauce and cheese. It doesn’t get any easier or better than this!Ingredients
- 4 whole medium boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons Taco Seasoning
- 2 cups Enchilada Sauce
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1-2 cups Monterrey Jack Cheese shredded
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker and sprinkle 2 Tbsp of the taco seasoning over the top. Cook on low for 4 hours or until chicken is tender and shreds easily. Shred chicken and stir in the remaining taco seasoning and ¼ C of water. Return cover and cook an additional 10 minutes.
- Spread ½ C of enchilada sauce into the bottom of a 9×13″ pan.
You can get the complete recipes here!!!
Taco Chicken Enchiladas