- 2 8 Ounce Blocks of Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 2/3 Cups Powdered or Confectioner’s Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Cup Sour Cream
- 2 Ounces Pecans (chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons Chocolate Syrup (Hersey’s or Store Brand)
- 2 Tablespoons Caramel Syrup (Hersey’s or Store Brand)
- 2 Tablespoons Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips (optional)
- First, remove the cream cheese from your fridge and allow it to soften.
- Next, with a knife and cutting board, roughly chop your pecans.
- Then, combine the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and sour cream in a stand mixer or large bowl. Blend all the ingredients until they are light and fluffy; about three to five minutes on medium speed.
- Afterward, transfer the dip to your serving bowl.
- Last, garnish the dessert with the chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, and pecans. You may also add the chocolate chips to the dip. Serve the dish with your favorite dipping items.
NotesChocolate chips included in photos are an optional garnish. The calorie count does not reflect chocolate chips, graham crackers, or other dipping items. Dessert can be stored in the fridge for up to three days in a sealed container.Read Full Recipe —> Click Here