- 1.5 Cup Shredded/Cubes Cooked Chicken (Cook Chicken Breast and then shred or cube it)
- 1/3 Cup Hot Buffalo Sauce
- 3 Large Flour Tortillas,9 to 10 Inch
- 3 Leaves Iceberg Lettuce,chopped or use them as it is
- Cream Sauce for the slaw – Refer to the Bang Bang Shrimp Recipe for slaw sauce
- 1/2 Cup Coleslaw Mix or sliced cabbage and onion
- In a bowl add the shredded or cubed chicken.
- To this add the buffalo sauce and mix to coat the chicken well with the sauce.
- Place the tortilla,to that add the chicken.
- Next add the slaw mix or sliced cabbage and onion.
- Next add the lettuce ,either chopped or whole leaves.
- Add the creamy sauce.
- To roll the wrap,bring the two sides of the tortilla in the middle and fold the bottom side up.
- To hold the wrap in place use a toothpick to hold it together.
- Wrap around this with a foil.
- Serve immediately.
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here
The 30-Minute Buffalo Chicken Wrap Recipe