- 2 – 3 boneless chicken breasts frozen (no need to thaw)
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 3-4 potatoes (peeled and diced)
- (1) 16 oz bag of Frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- Place everything in the crock pot except the biscuits.
- Cook on low all day.
- Remove chicken and Shred. Add back into the crock pot and stir to combine.
- Bake your biscuits and serve a biscuit on top of each bowl.
- It is delicious and very easy!
- Recipe Notes
- This recipe is perfect paired with your bread of choice. My personal favorite is a croissant.
The Best Chicken Pot Pie Crock Pot Recipe