- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp sweetener erythritol
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350F°/180°C. Grease 2 ramekins with butter and set aside.
- In a bowl combine the dry ingredients: cocoa powder, sweetener, baking powder.
- In a separate bowl beat well the eggs with a fork. Add the heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract and mix again.
- Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients and combine together until you get a pourable consistency.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until the top is set but still moist.
- Turn out onto plates and serve hot!
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
The Best Keto Lava Cake