- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
For the Filling
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons lemon zest
- 2 eggs
- powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8×8 pan with foil and spray with nonstick spray.
- Mix the flour, powdered sugar, and butter together until a soft dough forms.
- Press the dough into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
- While the crust is baking, pour the filling ingredients into the blender and pulse until light and frothy.
- Pour onto the hot crust and bake for another 25 minutes. Remove and let cool completely. They will set up as they cool.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar right before serving. Makes 16 bars.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
The Best Lemon Bars