- 5 tbsp butter
- 9 cups mini marshmallows divided
- 5 cups Krispie cereal
- 16 Oreo cookies crushed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a large bowl, mix together the Krispie cereal, crushed Oreo cookies and one cup of mini marshmallows.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add the remaining 8 cups of mini marshmallows and salt and stir into the melted butter. Continue stirring over medium heat until the marshmallows are completely melted into the butter.
- Pour the melted butter and marshmallow mixture over the Krispie cereal mixture and gently stir with a rubber spatula until evenly combined.
- Spread the Oreo Krispie mixture into a 9-inch square pan and press gently with the spatula to flatten the top.
- Allow the Oreo Krispies to cool in the pan for about 30 minutes before slicing and serving.
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE
the Best Oreo Krispies