- 8 chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cayenne pepper (to taste)
- 2 cups cornflakes (click here to buy gluten free cornflakes!)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons melted butter (plus more for greasing the pan)
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Liberally grease a baking sheet (butter is best).
- Combine the mayonnaise and spices.
- Crush the cornflakes and combine them with the parmesan in a shallow dish. You can also add more of the spices to this mixture too.
- Coat each tender in the mayo mixture (I use my hands). Then coat them in the cornflake mixture.
- Place on the greased pan and drizzle with the butter. Bake for about 20 minutes or until the center reaches 165ºF. Serve with honey mustard sauce (recipe below).
For the Creamy Honey Mustard Sauce:
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- cayenne pepper to taste
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
The Best Oven Fried Chicken Ever