- 2 lbs chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 each onion, medium, sliced
- 1 bag small carrots
- 8-10 each small red Potatoes, quartered
- 1 bottle Italian Salad Dressing, 16 ounces
- Line the bottom of your crock pot with the onion slices,
- Next layer in the carrots
- Then the potatoes
- You may choose to brown your chicken in a skillet before adding to slow cooker however this is completely optional. Add chicken to the slow cooker on the top of the vegetables.
- Pour entire bottle of salad dressing over the chicken and vegetable layers
- Cook on low 6-8 hours or on high for 4 hours until the juices in the chicken run clear and the internal temperature is at least 165 F.
- Remove Chicken and plate a chicken breast with carrots and potatoes as sides! You may read below for other ways to serve this amazing and easy chicken dish!
This article and recipe adapted from this site
THE BEST SLOW COOKER CHICKEN EVER