- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons melted, earth balance vegan butter
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 1/4 cup oat milk (almond milk, any alternative milk)
- 3 teaspoons egg re-placer with 4 TB water Or flax eggs * or your egg re-placer of choice to equal 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a 8×8 pan
- In a large bowl, mix all your dry ingredients and give it a good stirring with a whisk.
- Make your egg re-placer, by following directions on the box or a flax egg set aside.
- Melt your earth balance butter in a glass liquid measuring cup.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients. Pour the melted butter, oil, egg re-placer, and milk in the middle and mix just until incorporated. Pour into the prepared baking pan and bake until a toothpick in the middle comes out clean about 30-35 minutes.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
The best vegan cornbread