- 1 box instant pudding (any flavor and size)
- 2-3 cups heavy whipping cream
- Using a hand mixer, make the instant pudding according to the package directions, only substitute heavy cream for the milk.
- After the pudding and heavy cream are well combined, place it in the refrigerator for a few minutes, and mix again until it’s super thick.
- Store it in a covered container in your refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. You can also freeze it! I usually freeze half of it, and refrigerate the rest. It’s a really nice, cold treat frozen with a slightly different texture.
- The heavy cream makes the pudding an incredibly rich and decadent dessert. You only need a spoonful at a time! In fact, it’s sweet and thick enough to use as an icing or pie filling.
- Try using half milk and half whipping cream for a slightly less thick outcome (or any ratio you’d like).
- If you’re watching your sugar intake, try the sugar-free instant pudding– combined with the heavy cream, it’s low in carbs.
- Try using it as a dip or a spread for fruit, cookies or graham crackers.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
The Easiest Mousse You Will Ever Make