- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup oat flour
- Any extra additions we used mini chocolate chips
- In a saucepan, heat the maple syrup (this is an organic option!) on medium-high until it begins to bubble.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the peanut butter (we love this brand).
- Pour into a bowl with the oat flour (this is gluten free!). Mix until combined.
- Let the dough chill completely, then add any toppings (If you do not let the dough chill, your add-ins could melt!).
- To form, press the chilled dough into a lined loaf pan. Carefully remove the dough (so that it keeps its shape) and flip it over (so the rounded corners face up). Using a knife, cut slits into the dough that almost reach the bottom, creating 18 pieces that are connected on the bottom. Freeze.
- Once frozen, you will be able to break off a piece every time you need a treat!
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Break Apart Fudge