- 1 – 9×13 package box brownie mix
- 1 – 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 – 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Reese’s peanut butter minis, halved (family sized bag)
For the Topping
- 1 3/4 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, divided
- 1/2 cup mini Reese’s Pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9×13 pan with foil lined parchment paper.
- Make the brownie batter according to the package directions. Spread in the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese, butter and peanut butter until creamy.
- Add the condensed milk, cornstarch, egg, and vanilla until beat again until smooth. Stir in the halved Reese’s gently.
- Spoon or pour the cheesecake batter on top of the brownie batter gently. Bake 40-42 minutes. Remove and cool on a wire rack for an hour then refrigerate until chilled completely.
- Place the chocolate chips and 1/4 cup peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 30 seconds. Stir until creamy. Heat again for 15 seconds if needed.
- Heat the remaining peanut butter in a separate bowl for 20 seconds and stir until creamy.
- Spread the chocolate chip mixture on top of the chilled cheesecake brownies. Spoon the melted peanut butter in lines across the chocolate. Use a butter knife to swirl the mixture.
- Sprinkle the top with the mini Reese’s Pieces. Let set before cutting into 24 squares. Store in the refrigerator.
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE
Ultimate Reese’s Cheesecake Brownies