- 5 eggs
- 1 cup oil (I use sunflower oil; canola or vegetable are good, too)
- 15 oz. can 100% pure pumpkin puree (NOT pie filling)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 packages (3 oz. each) cook & serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease (5) small loaf pans (approx. 5 3/4 x 3 x 2 size).
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl. Add oil and pumpkin, beating until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, pudding mix, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Stir to combine. Gradually add to the pumpkin mixture, beating after each addition.
- Divide the batter equally between the loaf pans. Place pans on a large baking sheet prior to placing in the oven.
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes. Bread is done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in pans for 10 minutes, then turn onto a wire cooling rack until completely cooled.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
VANILLA SPICED PUMPKIN BREAD