- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 15 oz white beans, drained
- 1 7 oz can jalapeño slices, drained
- 8 oz vegan cream cheese
- white chili seasoning (I used 1/4 tsp ground cloves, 1 tbs chili powder, 2 Tbs Cumin, 2 tsp garlic powder and 2 tsp maple syrup)
- salt, pepper to taste
Optional add ons
- 1 cup chopped bell pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped white onion
- 1 cup corn cooked and peeled
- First heat a bit of oil – or vegetable broth for doing this oil-free – in a casserole. Fry the garlic and the optional onions and bell for around 5 minutes.
- Now add the vegetable broth, vegan cream cheese, white chili seasoning, and jalapeños. Cook for around 10 minutes on medium heat. Season with salt and pepper, finishing with the beans and optional corn and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Divide onto plates and enjoy.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
VEGETARIAN WHITE CHILI