- 2 lbs chicken breast
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper
- 14 oz. canned pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 14 oz. canned white beans, drained and rinsed
- 14 oz. canned corn, drained and rinsed
- 16 oz green salsa
- 4 cups fat free chicken broth
- Slow Cooker: Add everything to the slow cooker and stir. Cook on low for 4 hours or until chicken is cooked through. Remove the chicken and either shred or chop. Return to the soup and serve with all your favorite chili toppings.
- Instant Pot: Add everything to the Instant Pot. If you reach the max fill line, you can add more broth after it finishes cooking. Set to manual for 8 minutes. Let the Instant Pot naturally release. Remove the chicken and shred or chop. Add back to the chili and serve,
- Stovetop: Add everything to a large soup pot or Dutch oven. Bring to a simmer and let cook for 25-30 minutes. Once the chicken is cooked through, remove and shred or chop. Add back to the chili and serve.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Zero Point Weight Watchers White Chicken Chili